Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I have found ZenTangle


I have found a new hobby or should I say something I have always done has now become its own art form. I have always doodled and now with ZenTangle I can see how it can become part of my life. I have not taken a class yet but I am planning to as soon as I can. I am going to an introduction class this month and as soon as the leader gets her certification I will take a full class with her.

I have seen may great site done by Tangle artists and enjoyed them. To learn more about ZenTangle and the thoughts behind it please go to Rick and Maria page.  



I am going to use this blog for my Tangles, I try to use the official ones and of course many of my own my slip in. I haven’t gotten the knack of repeating the same design over and over mine don’t want to look the same darn it but I will keep trying. I will also try to post my answer to the Diva Weekly Challenge each week.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi MarchAnn! Welcome to your new addiction. This weekly challenge has a lovely warm and welcoming group of artists taking part, as I've found out myself over the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I do, and I look forward to seeing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete