Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Challenge #77 Fiore di Pietro



The Fiore Di Pietro is a very nice tribute to Rho's Brother in Law Pete. I am still learning to do these great tangles but here is my take on this weeks challenge. It is the first time that I have joined the challenge and I have had a lot of fun working on it.
My heart goes out to Rho and all her family in this sad time. And I will be very proud to have my design in the book's Rho's doing for her family. I think they will gain comfort from knowing so many people took the time to do this great tribute,

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to join us in this rewarding endeavor. Your tile is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our group March Ann, congratulations on your first lovely challenge tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the challenge. Love your graphic "take" on Fiore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I like your flower motif by the side of the challenge tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using the dark background gives a wonderful view of the pattern, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete